At Mr Emergency Plumbing we are able to install, replace or repair any gas pipe work required on or in your property. Our gas fitters are proficient in all aspects of your gas requirements, we guarantee a same day service, 24/7, including public holidays and can be at your premises within the hour* in the case of an emergency.
The fully qualified gas fitters from Mr Emergency Plumbing are able to install new gas pipes to convert your current appliances to natural gas, including outdoor LPG BBQ’s. We are able to replace any existing pipework or repair any gas leaks in the pipework.
In regards to new installation of gas appliances, our professional gas-fitters are the experts in measuring your system to gain the specific knowledge required to determine the correct pipe size for your appliances, to ensure they work correctly and efficiently – especially when multiple appliances are operating at the same time.
With so many varying options of pipework available in Australia today our gas fitters will be able to discuss with you the best options for your home when it comes to repairs, replacements or full installations. They are able to discuss the pros and cons of each, providing on-the-spot quotations; for you to make an informed decision that best suits your household requirements.
At Mr Emergency Plumbing we are also able to install gas bayonet connections for gas heaters or gas BBQ’s, or relocate existing gas connections.
Natural gas is a cost effective and environmentally friendly method for all of your heating, hot water and cooking needs. Converting your electrical appliances to natural gas has been known to reduce your energy bills by up to 40% and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by a quarter, compared to similar electrical appliances.
If you would like to convert to natural gas but are unsure how to go about the process, call Mr Emergency Plumbing on 1300 164 064 and we can help you arrange for a new connection and talk you through the process. Below is a brief outline of the steps involved in relation to connecting to natural gas for the first time;
- Check if natural gas is available to be installed into your home by calling your required Gas Energy Company.
- Your Gas Energy Company will be able to advise if gas is available in your area and instruct if you currently have gas mains installed right to your home or not. If the gas mains do not reach your property they will be able to provide you with a quote to extend the mains.
- Once you have signed and paid for the quote, you will need to organise a fully licenced gas-fitter to install a meter box on your property. Mr Emergency Plumbing is able to offer this service to you.
- You will need to open a gas account with the Energy Company of your choice.
- When new gas appliances are installed, the qualified gas-fitter used will issue you with a certificate of compliance – which confirms that all appliances were fitted complying to all regulations and honoring the manufacturers requirements, and that the appliances were fully tested and in fully functional order. The gas-fitter will also send this certificate of compliance to the Gas Energy Company.
For any installations, repairs or replacements of your gas pipe work, think Mr Emergency Plumbing in the first instance. We are able to offer you interest free terms^ on all purchases over $1,500 to ease any financial burdens to you. Our vans are fully stocked with all of the required parts and tools, enabling a fast, efficient and affordable service with minimal downtime to you.
For all gas pipework requirements call the trusted, professional gas-fitters from Mr Emergency Plumbing today on 1300 164 064 or book online and save yourself 10% off labour costs.
^Terms & Conditions apply